T100-5C Variable Speed Rotator
Up to 300 lb capacity
The T100-5C VS is one of our most popular variable speed rotators. It is reasonably priced and just the right size for many displays with only a small space for mounting the turntable.
Variable speed rotators are great when you have multiple types of displays to rotate or whenever you need to adjust the rotation speed. Often store front displays will turn a small object on week and a large object the next so being able to adjust the speed makes for better looking displays.
The photo above shows rotator with accessory items covers, cord, and L-brackets
- Model: T100-5C VS Variable speed
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs / 156 kg (balanced weight)
- Speed: 1-4 rpm
- Motor: 115VAC input 24VDC motor/controller
- Slipring: 3-ring, 15A per ring
- Frame: Welded steel
- Bearings: (2) Steel roller bearings
- Shipping weight: 20 lbs
- Controller: The standard rotator has internal controller and dial on frame
- Power: 15VAC to 24VDC transformer
- Options: slipring assembly, covers, cords, switches, mounting brackets
We recommend having a balanced load. Lighter, top heavy or cantilevered loads may cause the motor to stall or may damage the motor.
Make sure the rotator is fastened to floor or is secured from tipping, especially with tall signs or displays. Not recommended for wall mounting.