T63 Display Rotator Fixed Speed
The T63 is our smallest rotator and is ideal for balanced displays below 100 lbs. It may be mounted in any position without the need for special machining. This rotator is small but has a powerful motor for its size. This motor is also very quiet and works great in environments where there is little background noise.
The T63 includes options such as slip-ring assembly for rotating power, louver covers, L-brackets, switches, cords, etc. We recommend this rotator for horizontal, balanced loads. The rotator is equipped with an internal retaining ring so many be used for hanging installations. The standard speed is 2 rpm. We can offer speeds from 1 to 6 rpm but prices may vary based on the type of motor used.
- Model: T63-0, T63-3
- Motor: non-reversible shaded pole 115VAC 1.5A – 230 to 115V step-down transformer required for 230VAC
- Weight capacity 600 lbs (mounted as pictured)
- Speed: 2 rpm standard
- Collector – optional 3-ring, 15A. May be equipped with up to 5 rings
- High strength 1144 steel shaft
- Rotation direction CW (CCW when inverted)
- Shipping weight 8 lbs
- Base plate and turntable plate through holes and threaded holes in ends of frame for mounting
Note: when adding additional collector rings the frame height will increase approximately 1/2″ per ring